Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Before Y'all Start to Riot...

I promised I would take pics yesterday if Bronte was in the mood, but she was quite the little grumplebug when we got home. Her daycare teacher, Miss Renee, told me that all the babies were a little off yesterday from the long weekend, and then told me that Bronte was the best out of all of them. I think she just saved up all her grumpies to share with me!

However, to keep the masses at bay, I just remembered that I took two this weekend of her propped up on pillows. She can't sit up on her own yet, but she's definitely got the hang of lounging on the couch for a few minutes.

Dan off camera talking to her. The girl loves her daddy.

4 comments:

  1. She looks so much like both of you to me -- you, when she's grumpy, and Dan, when she's smiley. ;o) I kid! Thanks for the new post -- I checked like three times yesterday to see if one was up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweeeeeet.

    I wouldn't mind some grumpy pictures, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be grumpy too, if you wouldn't fork over that remote.

    ReplyDelete